Friday, August 26, 2011

NHL 12 Demo


Hello the interweb. It is I, Brandon B coming at you with information on the new NHL 12 Demo. I recently downloaded it on Xbox live. Each year it seems that EA steps up the latter in creating a real playable hockey experience. Now although this is only a demo, it still breath taking. The graphics look stunning and sounds make me feel like I'm out on the ice. I immediately tryed doing last years glitches to see if they have been fixed. From what I've seen, the holes have been plugged. The goalie is now live during play, very movable in front of the net and can be thrown into the net. Overall it seems like this year could be the one to top all and really hole the hockey experience. So go now and download the new NHL 12 Demo to try it out and get a feel for it. We will have a full review when the game is released on the shelf's. NHL 12 releases on September 13th of this year.







- Brandon B.

No comments: